I still have my mind on the Biggest Week in American Birding. It was an unforgettable experience that will be tough to top. I saw 150 species of birds and had twelve – yes TWELVE – life birds. Last week, I wrote a post about some highlights from my trip. This week, I will continue by sharing some photos, both good and bad quality, to show you what can be … Read More »
- Already Thinking About Next Year's Biggest Week...
- Celebrating One Hundred Yard Birds
- Some Highlights from the Biggest Week
- First Day at the Biggest Week Starts Off Perfectly
- The Biggest Week is Almost Here!
- Songbirds are Slowly Returning
- Around the Neighborhood in Early Spring
- When it Rains, it Drips Birds
- Surrounded by Life Birds
- Get Biggest Week Tweets Sent to Your Phone